I was tagged by littlesketches to do a meme. Her blog is absolutely charming and fun to read.
The rules of this meme are:
When tagged you must link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules before your list
- List 8 random things about yourself
- At the end of the post you must tag and link to 8 other people
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog, linking back to your meme.
Here are 8 random things about me:
- I started my blog the same month this year that I turned 75.
- I’m a widow, a mother of 4, grandmother of 6 and great-grandmother of 2 (and loving owner of an 8-year-old hound mix)
- I started doing office/secretarial work 60 years ago and retired as the vice-president of a small sales/engineering company.
- I’ve been a baseball fan all my life with one my earliest memories being going to old Crosley Field in Cincinnati with my father to see the Reds.
- I have collections of all kinds of things – vintage dishes and kitchen ware, scottie dogs, harness horses, county and state fairs, baseball memorabilia, etc.
- I’ve always loved harness horse racing and my father was a well-known local harness horse driver/trainer.
I’m an Andy Griffith groupie since the original 1960s television shows. My youngest daughter has given me all of the black and white episodes in box sets so I can enjoy them whenever I like.
My late husband and I spent 15 years round dancing and square dancing.
I would like to tag the following bloggers: