This dish is adapted from an internet recipe from several years ago. I no longer remember the source, but this makes a delicious light lunch with a lot of different textures and crunch going on. I highly recommend just a light drizzle of sesame oil – the mild, smoky flavor is wonderful.
- 4 burrito size wraps
- 6 oz. cream cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded
- Sesame oil for drizzling
- 2 green onions, chopped, including green part
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. can of pineapple tidbits, drained*
- 8-10 oz. can of mandarin oranges, drained*
- ½ cup salted cashews
Place burrito wrap on a flat surface and spread burrito with ¼ of the cream cheese.
bell pepper, pineapple, oranges
and salted cashews.
Fold top and bottom of wrap, roll from one side to make a tight roll.
Cover with plastic wrap. Repeat with remaining three wraps. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, remove plastic wrap, place burrito on plate and cut in half on diagonal.